CBD and Nicotine, both are produced by plants. Nicotine can be extracted from Tobacco and CBD can be extracted from Hemp. As per the 2018 U.S. legislation, the hemp is the legal compound of cannabis which does not make people high and at the same time it has certain therapeutic values as well. This is the reason why thousands of farmers in Europe and USA are growing hemp in their farms. CBD vape juices have already gained immense popularity in the market. People are looking for the largest lab tested selection of CBD Vape Juice to ensure about the quality of the product they are buying.
The post below sheds light on whether CBD vaping could be safer than nicotine.
Nicotine helps in stimulating Dopamine release which is also known as the ‘Bliss Molecule’. It is a very powerful neurotransmitter that plays in the pleasure circuits of human brains. Thus, a brain which has habits or addictions of nicotine, usually craves for more nicotine so that Dopamine can be released again which will give the same pleasures and sensations as before. Nicotine is not only addictive, but also carries other related vices:
- It is more powerful than cocaine and morphine to produce behavioral and psychic effects which are usually associated with addiction. UK’s Royal College of Physicians had produced this report in 2007.
- It can create insomnia and sleep distress. It affects the nervous system and tries to increase your alertness rather than sleepiness.
- It is confined within an area namely adrenal medulla inside brain. It increases the flow of adrenaline which in its part increases blood pressure, heart rate, respiration et cetera which eventually leads to heart and respiratory troubles.
CBD is one of most important molecules from cannabinoid family and can be found cannabis plant. It is often used to treat anxiety, insomnia, pain, epilepsy, heart diseases et cetera. In U.S., a legislation was passed in 2018 which permits farmers to cultivate hemps and extract CBD from it. It is legal as long as the product contains no more than 0.3 percent THC or Tetrahydrocannabinol. It is this compound in the Cannabis which makes people high after large amount of intake.
It’s to stress here, CBD is absolutely non-toxic and does not make you high. It is this feature for which many of the smokers are gradually shifting from Nicotine to CBD, especially because of its non-toxic and non-psychotropic feature. Vaping CBD juices usually work immediately as it enters into your bloodstream right then and starts working. It also does not affect you nervous system like the way Nicotine does. At the same time CBD is not addictive which ensures its safety for long term use as well.
The differences between vaping CBD and Nicotine can be listed below.
- While Nicotine is highly effective, CBD does not lead to addiction and in many cases it can reduce addiction as well.
- Long term effects of Nicotine can be fatal and can lead to health issues while CBD can be considered safe for long term use.
- Nicotine vaping increases the adrenaline levels while CBD reduces it.
- Nicotine stimulates the release of Dopamine and endorphins. CBD has positive effects on Serotonin levels.
Thus, CBD vaping has been considered as safer than Nicotine. Recent study has also confirmed that CBD reduced the craving to smoke by 40%.